Tuesday, May 18, 2010

First day without Cole

Well I have to go back to work in a week. I am not looking forward to it at all!!! I decided to take Cole to the baby sitters early so I can get use to him being gone and him not having me around. We got up at 5:30 this morning and i changed him and feed him. He was so sweet. I layed him in his bassinet so I could get dressed. He just looked around and cooed. It was so cute.

It took us about 30 minutes to get to Mrs Marie's house. She was so excited to see him for the first time. I had a list of things to go over with her before I left. I told her how to mix his formula and how often he ate and all that good stuff. I got him out of the car seat and he was sleeping. He is so cute when sleeping. I kissed him and snuggled with him. She got him and he was so peaceful. I just stood there like I did not know what to do lol. I finally said I'm gonna go. She said I could call when I want to check on him.

I called at 9:30 and he was ok and I am gonna call her in just a little bit. She is probably feeding him right now. I so miss him. I have not cried much but I feel so bad for taking him over there. I am here at home cleaning and blogging! I hope this gets easier and fast! Here is a few pics that I took this morning when I was getting him ready...


1 comment:

  1. Hopefully it will get easier for you, I sure hope so. But, on a good note. Cole is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete