Saturday, June 19, 2010

Life and the unexpected

I know I am behind on blogging. Lets just say that LIFE as been crazy! June 9th Greg came home and started cutting the grass. I have always asked him to move my car when he cuts grass. He did not this time. So the next morning I go out to crank my car and put Cole's bags in my car. I shut the passenger front door and I hear glass falling. I then realize that my window is SHATTERED! So I calmly go back in the house and get Cole and put him in his car seat. I called Greg and asked him if he realized he did it. He said no that he would have said something if he did. We said a few words and then got off the phone. I was upset but not really mad because I knew that he did not do it on purpose or mean to do it at all. So there was no reason to be mad and argue about it.

So I was gonna take his truck BUT our lawn mower is a piece of crap and he had taken his truck battery off to put on the mower...lol. He did not put it back on his truck so I ended up having to drive my car. The window was still in my car, thank GOD I have tinted windows. So I had to drive slow and the baby sitter lives on a really rough road(s). We made it and I got it replaced that day. I am glad that is all that happened. It could have been worse. Here are some pics of the window in my car:


1 comment:

  1. Poor thing, glad you were able to get it fixed the same day.

    ReplyDelete