Sunday, June 6, 2010

~Milestones~

Cole has become so alert these last few days. He is awake more and smiles more. It is so amazing to look back over the last two months and see how far he has come. I just can't believe how much he has grown. I can see it now that i have been back at work for two weeks. Greg kept telling me before I went back to work that he is bigger but because I was with him all the time I could not see it. I do now. He's not FAT just long and heavy. He can still wear some newborn clothes but they are getting short on him. We are gonn have to go to size 2 diapers before long. I am trying to finish the size 1 bag we are on now.

He is still eating 4 to 6 ounces with cereal. He is not a fussy baby and if he does get fussy it usually means he is sleepy. I have been able to tell his cries for a while now but Greg is able to tune in most of the time and be able to tell what's wrong with him. Its so funny. Greg still gets so nervous with him. I know he's not here much but he does try to make up for it on the weekends. This morning he got Cole and let me sleep in. It was so nice. They had Daddy and Son time for several hours. Greg even got to change Cole's MESSY diaper, I was suprised he did not wake me up LOL!

I love when I pick him up from the sitters. I hold him and he just smiles so big. He is so excited to see me. It is the high light of my day every day!!!






Kristina

1 comment:

  1. He does look so alert these days. I love that pic of you and him. I bet it does make your day when you get him and he just smiles at you. Jace does that to me. Every time someone else is holding him, he looks around to try to find me. And, if he doesn't get me he will scream until I get him. Lol. I love that 2nd pic of him too. He was smiling so big! Too cute girl.

    ReplyDelete